Tuesday, December 12, 2006

One Year and still Kicking

This is LOVE



This is my favourite month of the year as last Thursday my relationship clocked on year as if that is not enough, shine got married today. GOD is GOOD O!

It feel just like Yesterday, when it all started and 7/12/06 we're 1 year old


I wonder atimes how a guy like me could be worthy of a beautiful girl like her, but now there's no wondering anymore, this one has come to stay.
Adedoyin Ojo in case you must know is a student on Olabisi Onabanjo University , Studying Microbiology and is presently in her 200Level. She loves to bake and has successfully fashion this hobby into a money making enterprise. She is today the CEO of the D'envoy Cakes. She also does decorations and makes beads.
We cannot say we have not had issues, It's been a year full of "activities" but regardless we have come this far and the one (GOD) that has seen us this far will see us to that glorious day when we like SHINE will exchange marital vows and rings and then "I may kiss the bride"
That was my vision 2010 except that now I wouldn't mind making it tomorrow
Dee Dearie, in case you are reading this I want you to know I love you with all my Heart and I am not ashamed to say it to the whole world.... I'm yours forever....
Okay world, watch out for us too... we're are around the corner, forming our team, synergizing and getting ready to launch, aint no stopping us now....
Cheers
@biola.com

1 comment:

Treasure said...

Nice.. very pretty young lady you have.
I go love o.
:)